Replacing your old boiler
Many boilers over 10 years old are energy inefficient and would benefit from being replaced. New boilers have to be ‘A-Rated’ energy efficient condensing boilers, achieving a minimum of 90% efficiency therefore reducing your gas bills by around 15%. Many makes of new boiler also come with a minimum 5 year guarantee.
UK Plumbing are an ATAG selected partner. All ATAG boilers come with a minimum of 10 years warranty.
Heating controls and hot water cylinders are also great ways to improve your central heating system. Modern heating controls allow you to monitor and control your central heating from your smartphone, therefore improving it's efficiency and reducing your heating bills. Hot water cylinders help to keep your hot water at the right temperature for longer, therefore reducing your gas consumption and saving you money.
Maintenance and Service Plans
UK Plumbing are experienced at carrying out Boiler Replacements across Farnham, Guildford, Haslemere and Aldershot. We carry out boiler replacements on many of the top brands and offer great maintenance and services plans to keep your new boiler working at it’s very best. We are also a member of the Gas Safe Register.
Our Replacement Service includes, but is not limited to:
- Removal of your existing boiler/hot water tank if applicable
- Flush of your central heating system
- Add a corrosion inhibitor to protect your central heating system
- Fit a digital 7 day programmable room thermostat
- All new installations are registered with GAS SAFE and your local council building control & within weeks of installation you will receive a certificate
HASSLE FREE PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH
We understand that replacing your Boiler can be a complex process, so we're here to guide you through the process.
- Firstly, we offer a free consultation to discuss your Boiler requirements.
- We will then suggest the best solutions for you, taking into consideration your space, lifestyle and budget.
- Our experienced team will fit your new Boiler with minimal mess and disruption to your home.
- Once installed, we complete a variety of tests to ensure your new Boiler is working correctly.
- We will dispose of your old Boiler correctly for you.
- We're always on hand to help with any issues or questions regarding your new Boiler.